Hai provato tutto il passi consigliati da Apple ?
Usa la modalità di visualizzazione target
Segui questi passaggi per iniziare a utilizzare iMac come display:
1 Make sure that your iMac is turned on, and the other Mac is logged in to a macOS user account.
2 Connect the Mini DisplayPort or Thunderbolt cable between the two computers.
3 Press Command-F2 on the keyboard of the iMac that you want to use as a display.
Dopo aver premuto Comando-F2, iMac visualizza il desktop dal Mac collegato.
Se Command-F2 non funziona
Se iMac non passa alla modalità di visualizzazione target quando premi Command-F2, verifica le seguenti cose:
• Make sure that the iMac you're trying to use as a display supports Target Display Mode.
• Target Display Mode works only when your primary Mac is logged in to a macOS user account. For example, if your first Mac is at the FileVault login screen, pressing Command-F2 on your iMac does not enable Target Display Mode. You must first log in to your Mac (using a regular display, if necessary) before you can use an iMac in Target Display Mode.
• Make sure that you're pressing Command-F2 on the keyboard that's connected to the iMac you want to use as a display.
• In Keyboard System Preferences, if the checkbox is enabled for "Use all F1, F2, etc. keys as standard function keys," the key combination changes to Command-Fn-F2.
• Make sure that your Mini DisplayPort or Thunderbolt cable is connected to both computers.
• If you're currently logged in on the iMac you want to use as a display, try logging out to return to the login window. Then press Command-F2 again.
• Some older Apple keyboards and third-party keyboards might not allow Command-F2 to toggle display modes. If this happens, use the keyboard that came with your iMac to toggle Target Display Mode on and off.
• If your iMac is currently started up in Windows, it won't enter Target Display Mode. Target Display Mode isn't supported in Boot Camp.